Tuesday, December 29, 2009

YOU, HER AND ME…



This is the story,

a story of a man,

a man in hurry and lonely,

affectionate by love and crazy,

unlike ecstasy nor drunk,

begging some love,

that he misses you so much via her,

in this alienated country.


Connecting people,

this is what they said,

that she should be supposedly,

the love between us three,

you, her and me.


dear my lovey,

if and only if you know,

how devoted I’m used to be,

to you and her,

her madly buzzing,

your melting words,

visited me days and nights,

make me happy,

thoroughly.


across the ocean and continent to the east,

here I am,

with her,

such loyal and trustworthy,

one and the only.


into me i see,

a sorrow box,

once filled with beautiful memories,

just you and me.


into her I see,

a small box,

where lie our promises and swears,

in browsing history,

there is a story tale,

about you and me.


missing you,

fond on her,

passionately loving u and her,


do you ever wonder,

she is the bridge,

she is the witness,

across this boundary,

passing my very first honest words,

and so this soul and body.


what do you know,

men tend to use her,

falsifying love with their ludicrous hands,

hitting lies on her,

so to win the goblet of heart of ladies,

which supposed to be fill with pure intimacy.


please honey,

don’t worry about me,

you owned me,

don’t ever get jealous of her,

even she is close to me,

on ear usually,


in our destiny,

she is no more than a peer,

BUT a mobile phone that connects us,

across this boundary.

everything is just

you, her and me.

~~created by SoMeBoDy's Me (25th August 2008)~~


4 comments:

  1. i think this man r just confusing...
    need both...but in life we need to choose one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhee.. well... it is actually the cellphone.. am referring to nokia.. huhu.. connecting people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok setelah baca dgn membayangkan nokia tersebut...terasa lawak la plak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wew, karya sendiri nih? gw kira lirik lagu! punya bakat bih.

    gwbosen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete